Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
October 19, 2017, 09:18:38 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  General Annoucements
| |-+  F.A.Q.
| | |-+  intact pissing
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: intact pissing  (Read 11156 times)
homesparky
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 10:50:27 AM »

I always piss through my skin, do not find it cause any problems.
Mark
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

mytoy2
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 05:56:29 AM »

Mark,

dosent it give your penis a foul odor?? i always skin back to keep the pee from getting under my foreskin.  If it does get there it tends to smell ba like an unflushed toilet

Dale

homesparky
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2008, 06:35:23 AM »

it probably would in time but i wash it every day so it does not become a problem.
Mark

Krymsonyte
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 12:20:58 AM »

I keep my foreskin permanently retracted.  Have done so for the last 10 yrs.  I don't do it for hygiene purposes, but rather for over-sensitivity.  When I had it permanently covered, my glans was sensitive to the point of pain whenevey there was direct contact.  Now that it's a little toughened-up, it feels great.  Before I tried the permanent retraction thing, I did always retract partially (just enough to expose the meatus) to pee.

mytoy2
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 03:24:44 AM »

I guess that makes you living proof that circumcised guys have less sensitivity on the penis head.  I always knew that was true 'cause my older brother s cut and his penis head is no where near as sensitive as mine.  Yet on the pro circ sites they always say there is no difference between cut and uncut penis head sensitivity!!

Dale

scoop
Members Pictures

₫ 250.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to scoop

loves uncuts Scoop here

uc_scoop
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 10:22:52 AM »

I keep my foreskin permanently retracted.  Have done so for the last 10 yrs.  I don't do it for hygiene purposes, but rather for over-sensitivity.  When I had it permanently covered, my glans was sensitive to the point of pain whenevey there was direct contact.  Now that it's a little toughened-up, it feels great.  Before I tried the permanent retraction thing, I did always retract partially (just enough to expose the meatus) to pee.
>>>>>>Scoop  here:   I  have  heard  that  there  are  some   who   head   is   very  sensitive   and   instead of  retraction  they do  the  total    circ  thing    and  there thing  is   to  try  and  talk  every  one  to  circ  at  birth     so    we  dont  get  the  choice   or  chance  to  experience   what   there is  out  there   .  I  was  cut  at  birth     have  restored   but   ive  lost  so  much    Id   love  to  know  what  its  like  to  have a  hyper  sensitive   cock  head   let  me  know    scoop 

Hello  scoop here. GWM, 40 ish looking   but am 59  yrs  old.  med  build 5'7"tall 160 #  brown/brown / silver  starting  in. cock stats   soft  about  1-2 " hard 7"  uncut  with a  large cock  head  and  a huge piss  slit  that 3/4 in long , phimoses A+.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2015, 03:29:05 PM »

Hi I'm new to the site, I was wondering how do other members piss I always fully retract to piss,I have an average overhang, my partner has a short foreskin and so does not pull back.What do you guys do?

There are no health issues involved in peeing with the foreskin retracted or non-retracted. Urine is not filth. It is simply a sterile fluid composed of water with some chemicals in it that are produced by metabolism in the body.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine#Hazards

Boys pee through their non-retractable foreskins from the time they are born at least until their foreskin become retractable years later. There is no health hazard.

Adult males have a choice. Some retract and some donít.  There is no right way and no wrong way.

Some guys find they can aim better if they retract. Other guys find that they use their foreskins to direct their stream.

Some guys like to pinch the tip of their foreskin shut so that the pee balloons the foreskin. 

Some guys enjoy the sensation of the pee running through the tip of the foreskin.

I think that guys with full-length foreskins are more likely to pee through the skin without retracting it.

I have a long foreskin which is somewhat hard to retract and keep retracted so my choice is to pee through my foreskin. I find I can make a spout out of my foreskin by holding it just right.

Uncut Guy

penisluvr54
Members Pictures

₫ 200.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to penisluvr54

horny, hairy, small, intact

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 09:40:31 PM »

I normally retract, for a better aim. I guess if I was naked outside, or when I'm n the shower, that wouldn't be such a concern. Because of always been in the habit of retracting, I usually still do it, even if it is in the shower.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2016, 02:23:01 AM »

I love the vibration it gives when I spay the urinal.  You should see the looks I get from some of the peeping bystanders.  Brings back an embarrassing situation when I was a youngster and at a friends house.  His mom pulled me aside and told me to slightly pull back my foreskin to clear the head before pissing.  I guess she got tired of cleaning up my spay every time I was over.  Funny how she knew because her husband and kids were all circumcised.  Well I later found out she grew up with an uncut dad and brothers.

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: