Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
September 01, 2014, 05:23:34 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Me and my cousin
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Me and my cousin  (Read 5201 times)
bobbykicks13
« on: November 04, 2009, 07:17:45 PM »

I guess i was a bout 7 and my little cousin was about 18 months younger and was 5. it was some family gathering and i found my cousin lying down watching in the back room by himself. I laid down next to him to keep him company. As i laid there next to him i think i got somewhat of a boner. All i could do is think about my cousin and what his penis might look like. I looked at my cousin and asked him if he was cold, and he said yes, so i got us a banket and snuggled right up next to him.As i child i was kind of chuby and self concious even at that age. So in my mind i thought of a plan.
I said to him hey, i'll show you my butt if you show me your weiner. My cousin agreed and i then proceded in hlping him take off his pants, and then his red and white spiderman underwear. i grabed his penis and his balls all the palm of my hand. but something felt different, his balls felt really loose and his weiner felt long and floppy. I loved the way his weiner felt. and then i kept up with my end of the bargin, i turned round and let him squeeze my chuby butt cheeks. but that wasnt good enough for him. he wanted my little hard cock.
i took his little hand and started to touch my penis with his finger tips and play with my balls.
god i loved this experience.
--------------------------------------

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1232.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »

When I was at a babysitters, she use to make us take naps and she would lock her son and I up in one room together.  I woke up one day and noticed her son was not on the bed so I looked around the room for him.  He was on the carpet back in the corner with his back towards me fondling his cock.  I was curious to see if his cock looked like mine and what he was doing with it.  I watched as he rolled back his foreskin just enough to expose the piss slit and he found numerous objects that he found in the room to stuff down and into his urethra.   I told him I too had a cock like his and was so excited that I dropped my pants in front of him to show him that I was the same.  Each nap day I would watch him stuff objects down his piss slit and I tried a few but didn't get to liking it much myself.  As our adventures progressed, we would find objects from around the house, kitchen, garage etc to take back to the room with us in anticipation for nap time together.  He found bigger and wider objects to stuff, stretch and go deeper and further down his hole.  It was fun watching but I got the itch to do the handling and stuffing.  He let me do whatever I wanted to him.  Some of the things that I stuffed his foreskin and urethra with were pretty dangerous!  It was clear he had a fetish for it and it seemed it would get more and more dangerous.

As I got older, I came into contact with him and we talked about our adventures.  Unfortunately his mother had him circumcised because he would continue to give himself an infection.  Every time his mom washed him, she would find his foreskin red and swollen all the time.  She told the doctor to have him circumcised.  Only if she knew what he was doing and stuffing into it to make it that way.  Even though he was circumcised, he said it didn't stop him from stuffing objects down his urethra. 

michael1953
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 02:46:31 AM »

I was a late bloomer; my voice didn't begin changing until I was in ninth grade! My penis didn't seem to start growing until that time as well. Anyway, my parents and I were visiting my uncle and aunt. Their youngest son is two years old than I am, so my first time with him was when I was 12 and he was 14. Even though I wasn't matured yet, I thought about sex a lot! My little penis would get hard very easily, but was quite easy to hide. Jake, on the other hand, has a large penis, which he was very willing to show me when I asked him. I couldn't believe my eyes when he unzipped his jeans and revealed his beautiful cock. All we did was fondle (now I wish that I had sucked him!) and he didn't cum in my presense. It was a fun experience and happened six or seven times. I recently saw him at a family reunion some 40 years later. I found myself wishing that we could go someplace and "mess around."

homesparky
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 10:28:23 PM »

Nice stories, more like these please.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1000.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 11:05:22 PM »

When I was at a babysitters, she use to make us take naps and she would lock her son and I up in one room together.  I woke up one day and noticed her son was not on the bed so I looked around the room for him.  He was on the carpet back in the corner with his back towards me fondling his cock.  I was curious to see if his cock looked like mine and what he was doing with it.  I watched as he rolled back his foreskin just enough to expose the piss slit and he found numerous objects that he found in the room to stuff down and into his urethra.   I told him I too had a cock like his and was so excited that I dropped my pants in front of him to show him that I was the same.  Each nap day I would watch him stuff objects down his piss slit and I tried a few but didn't get to liking it much myself.  As our adventures progressed, we would find objects from around the house, kitchen, garage etc to take back to the room with us in anticipation for nap time together.  He found bigger and wider objects to stuff, stretch and go deeper and further down his hole.  It was fun watching but I got the itch to do the handling and stuffing.  He let me do whatever I wanted to him.  Some of the things that I stuffed his foreskin and urethra with were pretty dangerous!  It was clear he had a fetish for it and it seemed it would get more and more dangerous.  

Where I live, there is an abundance of clover that sprouts in the springtime. The white clover flowers grow on long narrow stems.

When I was 14, my friend Ike who was about my age showed me how he liked to slide the stems of clover flowers up into his urethra. He had a well developed 7.5 inch circumcised dick. There is nothing more ludicrous than a well developed circumcised penis with a clover flower at the tip!

I tried it, but I had to maneuver the stem of the flower through the tip of my then non-retractile foreskin and into my urethra. I did not derive pleasure from that activiity and I did not see much point to it. but it did not harm me in anyway. I think I only did it on one occasion when I was with Ike. The sight of a clover flower growing out of my foreskin tip was equally absurd and ludicrous!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 05:42:57 AM by UC75 » Logged

Uncut Guy

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: