Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
January 21, 2018, 12:20:56 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Restoration
| | |-+  restoration does really work - Patients
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: restoration does really work - Patients  (Read 1904 times)
jj
« on: September 28, 2009, 11:31:11 PM »

Hi there,

I've been cut at birth and decided a couple of years ago to restore, and the results I got was mind blowing.

Yes, it takes time, patients and alot of determination, but now, after about 2 years I'm nearly there. My foreskin covers about 95% of my glans when flacit (only a ideal peeing opening left) and 50 % when I've got a hand-on.

I only used T-tape in the beginning to loosen the skin and after a while started with serious tugging (manually), I had regular tugging sessions per day for up to a hour per session. Then I used a baby-bottle nipple to cover my glans with the foreskin being pulled over it and kept in place at the top with surgical bands. (Remember to make a opening for urinating). At night I use a normal o-ring big enoughth to avoid discomfort and for safety purposes.

I'm still not 100% satisfied with the results because I want to be covered completely - but, hopefully its coming soon.

Good luck out there all your restorers
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: