Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
October 18, 2018, 12:04:57 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Penis Enlargement (Moderator: tommy)
| | |-+  skinning your hood back
Advanced search

Poll
Question: do you skin back your foreskin when you piss, or leave it overhangging and piss thru it?
do not skin back hood - 31 (33%)
do skin myself back - 49 (52.1%)
piss hole is exsposed - 11 (11.7%)
foreskin not long enough - 3 (3.2%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: skinning your hood back  (Read 10326 times)
mytoy2
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 05:08:10 PM »

I skin it back just enough so that the pee dosent get under the foreskin, but not all the way cause am trying to make my foreskin opening close up a little . So I only skin it back about every other day in the shower al the way.   I have nice overhang but not much of a nipple and am trying to develop one

Dale
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

joeitalian3
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 09:07:56 AM »

when in a hurry, just let it hang and piss thru, but at home, pull back, somethings piss "sprays" if don't pull back a little

devilsuncut
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 01:09:07 AM »

i never skin my hood back.. i like the feeling as the warm liquid flows through the foreskin.... mail me for pics at freak.show67@yahoo.com

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 08:28:20 AM »

It always feels good to me also when the urine flows through the skin.  I used to pull it back, but when I did it sprayed all over.  Now I stretch it forward before I urinate.  When it flows through the skin, I can direct the flow where I want it to go.

hotmilf
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 11:39:52 AM »

I LOVE WATCHING MY UNCIRCUMCISED STUD LOVERS PISS THRU THEIR FORESKINS!! I ALWAYS ASK IF I CAN WATCH AND HOLD MY UNCUT LOVERS COCKS AS THEY PISS I LOVE WATCHING THEIR HOODS PUFF UP AND THEIR PISS FINALLY FIND IT'S WAY OUT THEIR MANSKIN!!

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »

It depends...When I pee at the urinals and if there is no one around, I will pull it tightly back and let it flow but when I have others watching, I like to keep it covered but pulled slightly back enough to let the urine flow untouched.  If I skin it back, I have noticed I have to pull it back forward and milk my cock from the base to the tip to milk every drop of pee out.  If I don't and just pull it forward and shove it in my pants, I will always drip a significant amount.  Now when I am in the shower, I like to pee and when I do this it's ususlly in the morning after I wake up with a full bladder.  I'll retract enough to get my pinky finger inside the funnel and then with my other hand tightly grip the tip of my foreskin incasing my pinky creating a tight seal.  Then I let it flow.  Doing this traps the urine inside my foreskin and ballooning it.  I'll hold it while I keep squeezing to push more and more fluids inside until preasure builts to the point it breaks the seal.  With a full bladder, I can get about 3 good sessions!

uncutnglad
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2009, 07:56:08 AM »

Most tiimes I  dont pull my skin back, enjoying the warmth of the piss and the feel.

Silverbear1
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 12:04:19 AM »

Whether I skin it back just to uncover the slit OR pull in 1/2 to 3/4 back depends upon whether i have an audience or not in public - I'm proud of being 'whole' and if there is a bunch of cut guys around I will make 2 or 3 movements on the foreskin to ensure it gets noticed. Usually starting with just pulling the skin back to uncover the slit, then progressing to about 1/2 way back (and by then if someone is watching I get about 1/2 hard), and if I see attention I might even retract to the edge of the glans. Upon finishing I put the skin back over the head..and give a couple shakes. Judging by the number of approaches I've had after a pee stop on an interstate, or in a gym, a high number of guys will approach and make conversation especially if I'm having a cup of coffee on a bench or picnic table. Many chicken out and just pass the time of day, whilst I've had some have simple asked if I was up for 'play'. Most all were cut guys - who wanted to fondle and move the foreskin - and I sure have had a lot of j/o's and sucks from these approaches.

blackturnpikedog
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2010, 05:21:52 PM »

i like the flow of piss in my skin when i piss so warm and i like to piss sometimes pulled back but its been most now i dont pull back just feels better  biglaugh

Silverbear1
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2010, 01:14:42 AM »

I agree with others here that trapping the pee in the foreskin causing it to balloon up (and thus stretch the foreskin too) is extremely pleasurable experience. Holding the ballooning to a point until it 'hurts' feels mighty good - and yes, if you still have enough pee left repeating it a couple time in succession really is intense foreskin pleasure. The obvious side benefit is loosening and stretching the foreskin - the foreskin is such a fun element of the intact cock! The foreskin has the capacity to be stretched a LOT - just look at the guys who restore their cut cocks - there have been some awesome successes for them especially when restored nearly over the head they find sensitivity returning to their cockhead and with that much more orgasmic pleasures. penis lovers always love your cock, make love to it!  With that you will also be able to perform much better for those whom you have a love interest.

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: