Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
January 23, 2018, 03:28:43 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Phimosis
| | |-+  Off to get cut.
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Off to get cut.  (Read 4197 times)
homesparky
« on: April 23, 2009, 01:23:46 AM »

Today is the day of my appointment at the hospital.
This time tomorrow i will be amongst the ranks of the circumcised.
Not an outcome i was hoping for, but i seem to have exhausted all other options.
i am hoping to get some say in the procedure, and hope that they will only remove just enough to cure my problem, and give me a head start in restoration.
Mark
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

scoop
Members Pictures

₫ 250.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to scoop

loves uncuts Scoop here

uc_scoop
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 02:46:02 PM »

well  I  am  sad   for  you   but  hope  you  do  get  your  wish   and  they  only  take  what  is  needed to     help  pull  it  back   .  i  trade  with  you  if  i  could     ive  always  wanted  a   phimosed   foreskin   so  you  will  have  to  tell  me  what  it  was  like   the  good   and  the  bad    let  me  know    scoop 

Hello  scoop here. GWM, 40 ish looking   but am 59  yrs  old.  med  build 5'7"tall 160 #  brown/brown / silver  starting  in. cock stats   soft  about  1-2 " hard 7"  uncut  with a  large cock  head  and  a huge piss  slit  that 3/4 in long , phimoses A+.

homesparky
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »

Too late to change my mind now the deed is done.
This picture was taken the day after the op.
It is very uncomfortable at the moment.
Not pain, but it is very sensitive.
Hopefully it will look better in a few days.
Mark

homesparky
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 11:09:49 PM »

It is now 9 days since i had it done, and finally the first stitch has gone, i noticed this morning that it was sticking out more than the others, and a gentle tug saw it come free.
Hopefully the rest will start to go over the next day or so.
Looking forward to having a proper play with my new toy.

Rood
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 08:35:23 AM »

Dear Homesparky:

Apologies for failing to arrive in time to prevent your having undergone an unnecessary procedure.   Loss of the most sensitive, nerve-rich tissue on the human body is always a tragedy, as the horrible photographs well illustrate.

The internet site http://www.network54.com/Forum/244184 is devoted to assisting men stretch a tight foreskin to permit normal retraction, and your circumstances were well within the region of normalcy, which would have permitted fairly quick and easy stretching.    The site managers have years of experience, and they would have happily walked you through the procedure, and helped you with any problems.

The best solution to preventing the slow, inevitable loss of sensitivity is for you to begin foreskin restoration.   Go here:  http://www.norm.org/

homesparky
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 10:46:58 AM »

Thanks for your comments.
I had been trying to cure my phimosis for two years, i had tried stretching it, i even got some steroid cream from my doctor, but it seems in my case there was no alternative.
I am getting used to it now and will probably look into resoration in the future.
Mark

Dear Homesparky:

Apologies for failing to arrive in time to prevent your having undergone an unnecessary procedure.   Loss of the most sensitive, nerve-rich tissue on the human body is always a tragedy, as the horrible photographs well illustrate.

The internet site http://www.network54.com/Forum/244184 is devoted to assisting men stretch a tight foreskin to permit normal retraction, and your circumstances were well within the region of normalcy, which would have permitted fairly quick and easy stretching.    The site managers have years of experience, and they would have happily walked you through the procedure, and helped you with any problems.

The best solution to preventing the slow, inevitable loss of sensitivity is for you to begin foreskin restoration.   Go here:  http://www.norm.org/

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: