Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
October 17, 2017, 08:42:38 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Cleaning Tips
| | |-+  Opinions on smegma
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: Opinions on smegma  (Read 20067 times)
mascjock80
« on: December 11, 2006, 03:37:04 PM »

What comes to your mind when u hear the word, smegma?  Submit your vote and see the amazing results.  Enjoy...
[/b]
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

hotwife
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 02:14:14 PM »

I LOVE IT WHEN ANY OF MY UNCIRCUMCISED LOVERS HAS A BUILD UP OF SMEGMA. I BELIEVE IT IS NATURAL AND ITS MUSK MANLY SMELL MAKES WOMEN DESIRE THAT MAN MORE THAN NO MUSKY SMELL.  I NEVER ASK ANY OF MY UNCUT STUDS TO CLEAN UNDER HIS HOOD BEFOR HE COMES OVER TO SERVICE ME AND WHEN I DROP TO MY KNEES AND PULL MY STUDS UNCUT MANHOOD OUT I SAVIOR THE SMELL OF HIS RIPE MANLY COCK AS I SUCKLE ON HIS FORESKIN AND TONGUE INTO HIS OVERHANG TO GET AT THAT SMEGMA!! AS SOON AS I TASTE HIS MANLY CHEESE MY PUSSY MELTS WITH DESIRE!

ultimatezlover2004
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 12:17:38 PM »

Sometimes I like to get my cock really dirty and then smell it while I jack off. But I've been having a hard time getting it dirty. Not sure how to fix it.

Manly Smells
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 05:40:40 PM »

Nothing I like better that a very ripe cheezy foreskin cock to suck clean.  The smell and taste of that foreskin is fantastic, especially if they piss thru their hood for a couple of days without pulling it back. Of course, some sweaty hairy body odor thrown in, is certainly a plus in my book!!

unkutstud
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 10:37:50 AM »

I HAVE ABOUT A ONE INCH OVERHANG OF FORESKIN, SO I PRODUCE A LITTLE SMEGMA EVERY DAY ESPECIALLY WHEN I DO NOT SKIN MYSELF BACK TO PISS AND AFTER A DAY OF SWEATING, MY HOOD IS LONG ENOUGH THAT EVEN WHEN I HAVE A BONER AND MY 8 INCHER IS HARD AS A STEEL ROD MY FORESKIN STILL COVERS ALL MY COCK HEAD SO I ALWAYS HAVE ENOUGH SKIN COVERAGE TO KEEP MY COCK RIPE AND MUSKY! I LIKE THE SMELL MYSELF AND I KNOW WHEN WOMEN OR MEN SMELL ME THEY LIKE IT TOO. I CAN SEE MEN IN THE SHOWER ROOM AT THE GYM LOOK AT MY LONG OVERHANG OF COCK SKIN AND I SEE THEIR NOSTRILS SMEELING MY MANHOOD AS I WALK AROUND NAKED WITH MY LONG HOODED COCK SWAYING IN THE BREEZE! I HAVE HAD ALOT OF COCKSUCKERS RELISH MY SMEGMA AS THE TONGUE INTO MY LONG CI-9 OVERHANG FORESKIN!

Krymsonyte
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 01:42:06 AM »

I've kept my foreskin permanently retracted for over 8 yrs now, so no smegma.  This is mainly due to my extreme sensitivity rather than trying to keep clean.  Even when I was unretracted, I hardly produced any smegma.  I do like the smell of it though. 

mytoy2
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 04:06:20 AM »

uncut here with good overhang.  I usually only skin back and wash head every 2nd or 3rd day cause slight smegma build up seems to keep head more healthy, but if I am going to have sex I always wash before that .  I think most people, including myself find smegma kind of repulsive on others.

Dale

Hank5
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 01:11:42 AM »

I never had any problems with smegma - not when I was young, not now that I am older. It is perhaps because I have a daily shower, during which I will roll back my foreskin to expose the glans, and wash it properly.
Fact is that females also produce smegma (and are not routinely circumcised to "cure" the "problem", as is the case with routine male infanct circumcision by the circumcision maniacs). Visit http://www.geocities.com/stopric for a scientific review.
Could smegma production be an ethnic thing in which it is produced more in certain ethnic communities?
I believe smegma is to a large extent a hygienic issue...... After all, circumcision was originally practised mostly in dry, arid countries where the availability of water (and soap!) was a problem.

Maspe
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 06:35:35 PM »

You,are right, wash every day is good for keeping out tha smell and avoid some infection

homesparky
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 01:11:41 AM »

I don't seem to build up much, probably because i wash it every day.
Mark

mytoy2
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 03:44:58 AM »

same here.  even if i leave it unwashed for 2 or 3 days I just build a little

Dale

cheesyuncut
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 05:58:53 PM »

For those who like smegma, I posted some photos of my cheesy cock in the gallery...

4sknlvr
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2009, 05:58:17 PM »

I love the smell of foreskin.  The aroma of uncut dick makes my cock so hard.  With each breath my cock twitches and fills my long overhang with precum.  It does'nt take a while till my dickskin has a long string of precum hanging at the tip.  The smell of your cockhead when you pull your skin back will make me cum sooo good. 

hotmilf
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 02:31:08 PM »

I LOVE SMEGMA!! THE SMELL AND TASTE OF A STUDS LONG OVERHANG OF FORESKIN THE MUSK THAT WREAKS FROM HIS PISS HOLE MAKES ALL WOMENS PUSSYS HOT AND WET!! NOTHING DISGUSTING ABOUT A MANS CHEESE BUILD UP UNDER HIS HOOD IT'S SO NATURAL AND SEXY!!

blackturnpikedog
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2009, 02:20:52 AM »

i hardly produce any smegma, but that's because i wash it day to day, but once in a while i like to see how much i can get sometimes loads of it and the smell of it is great.

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: