Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
July 21, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Repost: Tight foreskins on the rise?
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: Repost: Tight foreskins on the rise?  (Read 9093 times)
native tex
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 04:06:29 AM »

I was born in rural Texas in 1955.  More than 50% of boys my age were intact.  Several could not retract, but I never had any problems.  My mom taught me in the bathtub to always retract and wash.  When I hit puberty, I did have a little "growing pains" where the skin split a little, but I soon grew into it, and have never had any further troubles.  I'm very glad I'm intact.
 biglaugh
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 02:29:49 AM »

My foreskin got tight once but that was after I had torn my frenulum and had it cut all the way back to keep it from tearing further.  Since then I was able to wear my foreskin back off the head for the first time and by doing that the glans got tougher and expanded into a giant mushroom.  This caused my foreskin to get tighter and caused little tears at the tip.  Saw the doc and he pointed out what had happened and sent me home with some ointment and foreskin stretching techniques after the tears healed.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 12:15:03 PM »

2002-05-07 07:28:04

I grew up in Australia where until the late 1970's most boys were cut, but as a 1960's kid I escaped the knife for some reason. Happily, for the past 25 years or so there has been a vigorous anti-circumcision movement Down Under and most boys are thankfully left intact.  I have enjoyed the benefits of my foreskin all my life (see my pics!).  One thing I have noticed is that about 1/5 of all the uncut guys I play with can't retract their foreskin past their glans, and that some are exceptionally tight.  Is my experience a common one? ---dicpicboy

Circumcision is no longer popular in Australia. Today only about 9-10 percent of boys get cut.

Uncut Guy

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2016, 06:01:29 PM »

That is funny that you bring this up about Australia.  I belong to the site: http://www.showyourdick.org/ and on that site you can IM or chat with others that are also online from all over the world.  It is mixed so you can talk to both men, women, couples, transsexuals, whatever.  I have been chatting with a lot of people from Europe, Canada, and Australia because I have better luck and people who understand about the intact penis.  I rarely chat with anyone from the USA but recently get into circumcision discussions with the Australian friends.  The few that are circumcised are from an older generation where the intact ones are of a younger crowd.  The men in Europe who are cut is because they had an issue.

penisluvr54
Members Pictures

₫ 200.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to penisluvr54

horny, hairy, small, intact

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2016, 10:20:11 PM »

I grew up in Australia where until the late 1970's most boys were cut, but as a 1960's kid I escaped the knife for some reason. Happily, for the past 25 years or so there has been a vigorous anti-circumcision movement Down Under and most boys are thankfully left intact.  I have enjoyed the benefits of my foreskin all my life (see my pics!).  One thing I have noticed is that about 1/5 of all the uncut guys I play with can't retract their foreskin past their glans, and that some are exceptionally tight.  Is my experience a common one? ---dicpicboy

Circumcision is no longer popular in Australia. Today only about 9-10 percent of boys get cut.

Australian here. Born 1954, father not cut. Mother had discussion with Doctor who was not in favour of circumcision. They agreed it was not necessary - as long as I was taught from the beginning about cleaning, which I was (by my mother - father wasn't on the scene much, useless for most things concerning our family)

Intact
Members Pictures

₫ 130.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to Intact

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2016, 04:55:57 PM »

Australian here. Born 1954, father not cut. Mother had discussion with Doctor who was not in favour of circumcision. They agreed it was not necessary - as long as I was taught from the beginning about cleaning, which I was (by my mother - father wasn't on the scene much, useless for most things concerning our family)

Sounds like you and I had a similar experience. Our small town family doctor wouldn't do it, even though it was very much the trend.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2016, 04:28:45 PM »

Well even here in the cut happy USA, I consider myself extremely lucky as my mom and dad didn't get me in when they were suppose to and asked my doctor to have it done when older but I found out he wouldn't do it unless he found a problem.  It explained why I was always last to be looked at as my brothers were cut. It would always be a long tedious exam down there.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2016, 07:46:59 AM »

I

He ended up with an infection some years later, and at the age of 14 was circumcised, poor kid.

Antibiotics, not surgery, are the propert treatment for infection.

Uncut Guy

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: