Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
October 23, 2018, 11:19:27 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Health
| |-+  Phimosis
| | |-+  Artificial Phimosis - My Method
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Artificial Phimosis - My Method  (Read 2197 times)
paoolos
« on: April 03, 2009, 04:41:03 PM »

I actually want phimosis......

I have gotten mine to tightnen up quite a lot...... I straighted a paper clip heated it up with a flame and and burnt a line around my penis on my foreskin where I wanted it to tightn up... I did this with the foreskin retracted as it was easier to make a straight and contineous line.....  then I pulled my foreskin forwards into its normal postion and do not attempt to retract it for several months.... this results in a ring of scar tissue that contracts and tightens as it heals......  I just have to leave my foreskin pulled forward now and it is continually tightening to the point where it will be totally unretractable. it is still a work in progress at this stage.

I looked everywhere for a way to achieve tightening foreskin on the internet but found nothing...... So I researched causes of adult onset phimosis and scaring was one of the common causes so that is what I have done.... scared my foreskin. If anyone knows of any additional methods to achieve phimosis.... I would love to get mine to tighten up faster lol

WARNING...... it is very painful..... and I accept no responsibility for any result that is achieved, or damage done.

Paul
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: