Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
October 18, 2018, 05:15:42 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  I'll show you mine...........
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: I'll show you mine...........  (Read 7930 times)
RickyW2007
« on: February 08, 2009, 06:25:25 AM »

My friend Peter and I were boyhood buddies and we would often play records in my room or at his room at home. One day, when we were about 14, he said out of the blue "would you like to see my penis?" I was surprised, but said that I would. I was interested to see his cock because it was narrower than mine and it rose stiffly to attention when he took it out of his trousers. He had quite a short foreskin and as his cock grew bigger it peeled back all by itself. I got my cock out too, out and Peter commented how big it looked. I asked him if I could touch his cock, he readily agreed andI couldn't resist drawing his foreskin back and kissing the tip of his glans. From there it was only one step to putting his cock in my mouth, and I still remember to this day the salty taste. I was quite surprised when he came in my mouth but I thought his cum tasted quite nice. he did the same to my cock and I couldn't control myself, I came almost immediately. We did the same thing a lot over the coming months and then we went to separate schools and we didn't see much of each other after that. That was my first experience with the my own sex and to this day I am still "bi".

Rick    00000013
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

bobbykicks13
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »

i wish i had a friend like that

homesparky
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 01:20:20 AM »

Me too.

kalahari2
Members Pictures

₫ 110.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to kalahari2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 08:12:28 AM »

Just as an addition to this topic - by the way, I now have a new user name as I haven't posted for a long time.
I recently met up with Peter for the first time in many, many years, and over a drink I asked him if he remembered our encounter all those years ago. He looked quite embarrassed and said, that yes he did, and fantasised about it from time to time. I suggested to him that we rent a room just for old times sake, for a one time encounter, and he readily agreed. We got our cocks out and although neither of us are interested in anal sex we both enjoyed some head. I took my friend's cock in my hands and it rose up - still as pencil thin as it had always been! Well more like a Havana cigar actually......  I put it in my mouth and gave him a nice time. Eventually his cock twitched and he filled my mouth with pulses of his cream - it was quite salty but I really enjoyed it. Peter did the same to my cock and though we were a bit red faced about it we have agreed to meet up again on occasions when we are in the same town.
Ricky

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: