Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
August 28, 2014, 04:52:40 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Childhood Stories
| | |-+  Differences in cut/uncut masturbation practices
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: Differences in cut/uncut masturbation practices  (Read 10131 times)
cummings
« on: January 29, 2009, 01:23:20 PM »

I have noticed that on many sites where there are videos of masturbation, there are distinct differences in what area of the penis gets attention.
Specifically, I have been surprised that cut fellows seem to jack off along the shaft below the head whereas uncut men work their foreskins over the head to achieve the best orgasms.
I have tried it both ways, and being uncircumcised, I cannot say that I get any real excitement out of rubbing below the head and down the shaft.  On the other hand, I wonder if cut men really find this the ideal and if rubbing raw fists over the head might not be painful. 
I always masturbate working my foreskin right over the tip of the penis and rarely forcing it all the way back. So I am convinced that this the only way to get real pleasure.  Maybe some others will speak to this matter from your own experiences.
--------------------------------------

universityboy
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 02:05:00 PM »

I agree with you about foreskin over the glans when mastubating.  I am cut and I use the shaft method because too much rubbing on the glans makes it sore.  My friend who is uncut  moves his skin back and forth all the way to the end.  its awesome to see.  i think maybe he enjoys it more than me because he uses allmost all the penis.

cummings
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 02:22:18 PM »

In masturbating cut friends, I found that applying some lubricant over the head makes it possible to some extent to enjoy at least partially the orgasms an uncut person would have.  But on  a circumcised person, the head obviously has become accustomed to friction from clothes, etc. and thus is not as sensitive as one that has had a foreskin around it. Uncut persons like myself find that the head is extremely sensitive to the touch, even in childhood it was uncomfortable.  This of course, is what makes masturbating the head is so extremely orgasmic and delightful  - the extra sensitivity.

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 10:49:49 AM »

I also masturbate by using the foreskin over the head, and never pull it fully back.  As Cummings stated, when I masturbate my cut friends, I ususally use a lubricant.  They do not seem to have the feeling in the head as uncuts. do.  I never use a lubricant for myself.  The precum gives me plenty.

parnolt
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 01:13:05 AM »

Having watched hundreds of video clips on sites like xtube.com I am convinced that the cut cock is a very insensitive organ. You see guys really struggling to make themselves cum. They often hold the knobend with the palm and really wank it so hard that if it were my cock I would have a) cum ages earlier b) got really sore! Plus they often seem to have to do circular movements and all kinds of special tricks to get themselves to the climax. It's especially noticeable when you see a second guy trying to wank off his fuckbuddy - so often he will do it for a long long time, then when the guy just doesn't cum, the owner of the cock has to take over and do it himself, making sure he does it exactly the right way in order to get to the orgasm.
All my experience with uncut guys is very much the opposite of this. You can wank an uncut guy in so many ways and he will find no problems getting to orgasm. The glans is just so much more sensitive for a start, and the foreskin too. So whether he prefers a shaft wank or a foreskin wank, you'll be able to get him off with ease.

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 09:59:42 AM »

It seems that cut guys do have a harder time and take longer to masturbate.  When I was a teen, my friends and I would have contests to see who could cum the first out of the group.  I was the only uncut one.  I always won the contest.  I really did not like to cum so fast.  If I was by myself, I would prolong the good feeling of masturbation.  Now I start masturbating in the morning and continue until I am about ready to cum.  Then I stop, and pick it up at my morning break.  Again I stop when I am about ready to cum.  I do this again at lunchtime and on early afternoon break.  Then when I finish work, I masturbate taking my time until I cum.  This seems to produce a very large load.

anon7
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 06:43:26 AM »

I think the main difference between cut and uncut masturbation isn't that much closely linked to foreskin vs. shaft wank, but rather to the frenulum missing on cut dicks. As i don't have enough foreskin on my dick to use the foreskin over the head method once I am hard, I usually do what you would call a shaft wank.
Doing like this it's the frenulum being stretched an rubbed, that produces most of the sensation. Using lube to stroke the whole way doesn't make  any big difference, as my head doesn't seem to be very sensitive. As I don't know, if this insensitivity is the effect of a rather short foreskin leaving most to all of my head bare, even when soft, I don't know if this holds true for all uncut guys, but regarding mine, I can definetly tell, that it is the frenulum, that would make the difference between cut/uncut masturbation for me.

Silverbear1
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 04:27:49 PM »

Anon7 is right I think the frenulum sure contains the nerve bundle that make a huge difference. In anaon7 case his short foreskin (sometimes referred to as autocircurcumscion) has the effect on the cock head the same as a cut guy (less sensitivity) but as he points out retains the sensitive frenum for maximum erotic sensation. There does seem to be 'some' cut guys where the knife wielding surgeon has left intact some frenum for them, and they have good sensitivity at this pint on the cock and most cut guys find the spots where to create maximum sensations.. This mutilation surgery is often called 'free-hand' rather then the various 'gadgets' used for a bulk of cutting off what nature imbued us with.

cummings
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »

In conclusion, I'd guess that each guy finds some way most pleasing to himself.  I once knew a young cut man who seemed to get his greatest pleasure out of simple frottage -- rubbing against something or someone.  He once was very much aroused as we lay in bed together and simply thrust his erection against my abdomen about 5 times. He ejaculated a tremendous cum onto me, neither of us touched his penis.  It was obviously very satisfying to him.  I have never found this nearly exciting as rolling my foreskin gently up and down, making it last as long as possible.  To each his own!

monica
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 08:30:28 AM »

It took me 3 years after I started to masturbate, to discover the importance of foreskin motion. Since the cut boys around me talked of masturbation very freely, I assumed that
masturbation had to take a form that a cut guy would enjoy. Hence I emphasized the corona and the frenulum (I was not aware at that time that cut boys usually lack a
frenulum). It was fairly hard to come this way, but I then believed that all sexual activity took place with an erect penis with a foreskin that had disappeared. That the foreskin
moves back and forth during penetrative sex is something that I had to learn by reading the first anti-circ book at 31 years of age. The oral culture of teenage boys, and
the sex and marriage books of the 1950s, 60s, and 70s, were utterly worthless when it came to the sexual role of the foreskin. The situation has gone from F to C. Meanwhile,
women writing for women say lovely explicit things about the clit and vulva. Sorting out the sexual role of the foreskin remains in the future.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1232.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 07:21:36 PM »

I masturbated as far back as I can remember.  I loved how my foreskin made me feel and the things I could find to do with it or to it.  I was extremely disappointed when I tore my frenulum.  I was more upset because I thought it would never be the same.  The doctor tried very hard to get me to agree to a circumcision.  He said it was the best opportunity to cut off the foreskin and remaining frenulum.  I was too attached to my foreskin and could not think of living without it and refused the offer.  Instead he had sewn the remaining frenulum and sent me home.  I healed in 2 weeks and retracted my foreskin back for the first time.   To my amazement, it retracted all the way back to expose the head with no foreskin bunched up behind the glans.  It looked tightly circumcised.  When released, my foreskin stayed retracted back behind the corona where before my frenulum would pull my foreskin back over the glans.

After the visit from the doctor, I began to wonder what it would be like to be circumcised and the thought of circumcision and the fetish began.  I masturbated with the skin pulled back with lubrication and it took me longer to cum because my glans was so super sensitive to the point it hurt more than it felt good.  After urinating, I found myself leaving the foreskin retracted back behind the glans.  It would stay there all day long until I pulled it back forward.  In time the glans got less sensitive and I noticed the head grew thicker and larger just like the mushroom heads you see with cut cocks.  Masturbation became more pleasurable retracted.  I could focus on stimulating the remaining frenulum but had to always use lubrication.  I designed a simulated circumcision device out of bicycle inner tube that allowed for hands free masturbation.  The inner tube worn back behind the glans would keep the foreskin tightly retracted allowing me to masturbate freely with both hands.  I called the device the SIMU-CIRC-SLEEVE.

My wife and I both love my foreskin but we found it exciting to role play by leaving it retracted during role play sex.  It made me last much longer and I fantasized I was watching her with another circumcised guy.  I would say it took up 25% of our sexual activity but we both like it uncut.  How it looks, feels and more to do with during foreplay, oral and intercourse.  Although Iím not 100% cut and can only simulate what it would be cut retracted and with less sensitivity.  There is more tugging and pulling behind the glans to stimulate the remaining frenulum to achieve an orgasm and always having to use some sort of lubrication.  Cumming feels restricted and itís only short and small spurts.  After Iíve gone flaccid and pull the foreskin back over the glans, I would always be able to milk a large amount of residual fluids out from my cock.  Cumming fully covered with the desensitized glans I can last longer but substantially more with it retracted.  With it covered, I feel I can cum a lot more and it feels more natural cumming and milking the foreskin to get every drop out whether if itís masturbation, oral or intercourse.

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: