Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
January 18, 2018, 11:22:40 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Fiction
| |-+  At Work
| | |-+  No work place related stories?
Advanced search

Pages 1
Author
Topic: No work place related stories?  (Read 8343 times)
tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 700.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« on: October 26, 2006, 10:29:52 AM »

Anyone?
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

hotwife
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 09:08:38 AM »

I HAVE A STORY TO TELL ABOUT A EXPERIENCE I HAD AT WORK RECENTLY. I WORK AS A RECEPTIONIST AT A AUTO REPAIR SHOP, WE HAVE 25 MECHANICS AND WE HAVE A SHOWER ROOM FOR ALL THE MEN SO THEY CAN CLEAN UP AFTER WORK, WELL AS YOU CAN IMAGINE MY CURIOSITY IS ALWAYS MAKING ME TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHICH OF THE MEN IS UNCIRCUMCISED OR CUT. I HAD MY LIST OF WHO WAS UNCUT AND CUT, KNOW I HAD TO GET THE PROFE, I STARTED OUT BY NOT STOCKING THE TOWELS UNTIL QUITTING TIME, AND THEN I WOULD ACCIDENTALLY HAVE TO GO INTO THE LOCKER ROOM WHILE ALL MY STUD MECHANICS WERE STRIPPED DOWN BARE ASS NAKED AND EITHER IN THE SHOWER OR JUST GETTING OUT, WELL I WAS DAMN CLOSE IN MY GUESS'S ALL 5 OF THE BLACK GUYS WERE UNCUT AND HUNG TOO!, ALL 4 OF THE PUERTO RICANS MEN WERE UNCUT AND JUST AS BIG AND HUNG AS THE BLACK STUDS, ALL 6 MEXICAN MEN WERE UNCIRCUMCISED AND ALL SHAVED THEIR ENTIRE PUBIC HAIR AND BALLS THE 8 RUSSIAN IMMIGRANT MECHANICS WERE ALL UNCUT AND HORSE HUNG ALSO WITH LONG OVERHAGGING FORESKINS AND BLONDE PUBIC HAIR WITH CLEAN SHAVED MANSACKS, AND FINALLY THE TWO WHITE BOYS WERE CUT WITH LITTLE COCKS THAT SURELY THEY MUST BE ENVIOUS OF ALL THE OTHER WELL ENDOWED UNCUT LONG FORESKINNED STUDS! WELL KNOW THAT MY SURVEY HAS BEEN COMPLETED I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON GETTING SERVICED BY ALL OF THE UNCUT STUDS TOO!

tommy
Size Genetics
Administrator
Members Pictures

₫ 700.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to tommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 01:03:37 PM »

Wow! Hot story.... 00000007 I had fantasy dreams about this.

bobbiedoc
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 11:33:20 PM »

That all makes sense in what you say about size,
An Australian survey found that circumcised men have shorter penises than intact men, and the difference was statistically significant. This comes about as most circumcisions are too severe and a tight result can restrict growth of the penis during puberty.

extra4skin
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 05:17:00 AM »

WOW... and just think that a certain political party is trying to stop immigration here in Italy!!! They are simply crazy!

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 06:40:15 PM »

I use to visited this bath house in the city I lived in when ever I could get away.  I was married at the time and was discreet.  One night while roaming the play grounds going from room to room, I was in search of another foreskin buddy to hook up with.  I was much pickier at that time because uncut was in and I was popular being a rare find.  I've had my share of sharing my skin with all the curious cut guys that I decided I wanted to see what it would be like with another uncircumcised guy.  I wanted to compare and learn new techniques.  To my surprise while in shower, I saw the most beautiful, long, thick, white, uncircumcised cock attached to a lean body builder frame.  I couldn't keep my eyed off his cock.  He was flaccid about 6 1/2 inches and his long foreskin completely covered with an inch overhang.  I finally made eye contact with him.  To my surprise, it was one of my coworkers who worked at my Electronics factory.  He was a buyer who has a beautiful wife and 3 boys.  It could have been any one else and I was happy it was him.  He too had a family and wanted to be discreet.  We chatted while soaping up in the shower.  We were both tired of the same cut guys trying to hit on us.  We felt like a couple school girls thrown in a room full of construction workers.  He had a room so we left to get away.  We had guys follow us to his room.  We shut the door and locked them out and talked for a while.  We had so many things in common.  How we grew up embarrassed, the women that rejected us, and how we met our wives down to having children.  He had 3 boys who they left intact as I did our son.

The time came to explore one another's cock, balls and foreskin.  He was much bigger than I was.  He grew to 8 inches, thick and well proportioned.  He shaved his cock and balls and so did I.  We measured ourselves and I fell 2 inches shorter but both of us had a long and healthy overhang.  I showed him how I liked playing with my cock on him as he did mine.  Our techniques were totally different than one another.  He liked to milk his from the base up where I payed attention mainly to the glans and foreskin.  He had a natural long frenulum and retracted easily where I showed him how I tore mine during a night of heavy masturbation and had to be cut back.  It was unnoticeable and retracted all the way back and as easy as his did.  We spent the night talking, comparing and exploring one anothers foreskin.  That night we ended jacking each other off until we couldn't cum any more.

We saw each other at work and became good friends.  We talked about our wives and what they liked to do to our foreskins etc.  We even fantasized about swinging and swapping partners.  When we had sex with our wives we would sometimes roll play in our minds what it would be like to have swapped partners.  We went out as couples on occasion but our wives were unaware of our situation.  After we met, we never went back to the bath house.  We would meet after work or on the weekends.  We explored foreskin stretching along with docking, cock pumping, anal and 69.  Work got slow and he got layed off.  He got another job but had to relocate his family to another state ending our discreet friendship.

skinflutelover
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 12:54:26 PM »

This experience really turned me on. I have fantasized about having such a relationship. It has been years since my cousin and I did just as you did = but not in the
showers or a mens club. We learned to do it in his bed or mine at night. And during the daytime we would go down to a creek and play with each other and enjoy every minute of it. stretch  Then one time we were sleeping together and HE showed me how we could dock with each other. WHAT a feeling. Later that night,I realized that had his mother caught us, we would not see each other again......
Chad in Austin, TX

Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: