Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
October 18, 2018, 12:13:02 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  any masterbaiting tips?
Advanced search

Pages 1 2
Author
Topic: any masterbaiting tips?  (Read 16030 times)
mike_123
« on: January 05, 2009, 03:20:57 PM »

Anybody have any ways of jerking off other than the usual? like cumming in your foreskin or rubbing it? Id like to try some new things.
post them up
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

moxmox
Members Pictures

₫ 510.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to moxmox

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 09:16:38 AM »

If you have a hand-held shower, hold it close and spray directly onto your penis and scrotum.  This works whether you have the prepuce forward covering the head, or pull it back.  Another way is to sit naked in the Jacuzzi over one of the jets, or stand near a strong side jet.  It is a different kind of arousal and you will probably get a big load.

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 10:34:37 AM »

I have tried many techniques and devices and still keeping my options open.  The special device I can tell you about is electrostimulation (tens unit).  I saw videos online and purchased a kit that was mentioned and affordable.  The kit comes with 4 reusable stick on electrodes and 1 power unit that has multiple strengths and pulse settings.

I placed 1 electrode at the bottom tip of my foreskin over the frenulum.  1 at the base behind my balls.  1 at the base on top and the other at the tip of my foreskin on the top side.  So I had 1 on the top and bottom of my foreskin and bottom base and one between my ass and balls.

I turned the unit on at the lowest setting and continued to turn up the power until I felt it tingle my foreskin and shaft.  I switched around to feel the different pulses.  Went from long and hard to fast vibration.  I set the pulse to random and set the strength to what I can endure (3/4) setting and laid there and let the machine work it's magic on me.  Vibration rocked my foreskin and frenulum then slowly switched to a hard and electrifying pulse thumping the areas and making my cock jump then idling back down to a steady and fast vibration.  Minutes went by and I began to leak precum.  The machine was slowly working me up to hard eruption.  The precum became more and more as I laid there watching it puddle and then spew over the opening of my foreskin and dribble down my shaft.  Not touching my cock at all, I switched the pulsation to steady vibrate and focused on the tip of my foreskin.  The vibration took control of my foreskin and controlled the frenulum as I watched my glans expand and strained to push out of my electrifying foreskin.  The feeling was overwhelming and I shot loads into the air landing on my stomach and chest.  It seemed to last a long time milking me of everything I had.   

mike_123
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 05:51:49 AM »

That sounds good but Im not really into electronic shock much

Slipper
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2009, 08:09:53 AM »

I like inflating my foreskin with air.  It stimulates the stretch receptors.  I can cum just by doing so, after some time practicing.  I've some pix here.

All the best.  00000010

mike_123
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2009, 10:50:10 AM »

I like inflating my foreskin with air.  It stimulates the stretch receptors.  I can cum just by doing so, after some time practicing.  I've some pix here.

All the best.  00000010

how do you fill it with air?

cummings
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 08:22:45 PM »

I like to add a little drama when i jack off -- mostly on occxasions when i am uncontrollably horny and want to extend the session.  Not being one to use elaborate sex aids or devices, I love to take a thick towel and get it wet and quite warm, either with water or my own pee.  I then roll it into a cylinder and insert my penis with fsoreskin partially back and thern "hump" the towel or pull it forward and back. I can control the length of time and can take up to a half hour if I am in the mood.  For me, this produces an almost unbearable delight and orgasmic response I don't get with just my fist.

dockerdad
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 05:16:47 AM »

I don't mean to be a smart ass - but- lets start by correcting the spelling!  It should read Any MASTURBATING tips.
and Yep I have one.
The more recent toothbrushes recommended by dentists are the vibrating ones. I have one called Sonicare. And it is a great toy!

When hard , retract your foreskin and place the flat underside of the toothbrush on the underside of you cock - at the frenulum!

WOW! Moved it back and forth and came in no time with an amazing feeling. 00000015

Bobby70
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 02:21:18 AM »

Anybody have any ways of jerking off other than the usual? like cumming in your foreskin or rubbing it? Id like to try some new things.
post them up

My personal preference is to keep the head covered by the foreskin when I masturbate.

skinflutelover
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 08:47:36 AM »

mike_123 - I wonder if you are asking about any mechanical ways to j/o.... Or are you looking for 'old ways you are not aware of' info?
  If 'old ways' more later about that. **
  I experimented around in my youth.  I am not cut.   My early j/o sessions I would lay on my left side and with my left had grasp my stiff cock so that my left hand index finger and thumb were wrapped around the base of my cock, my little finger resting under the head of my cock, underneath it. I would j/o this way for quite some time. I could control the stimulation of the frenulum with my little finger. When I would start shooting I would rub the frenulum and foreskin about an inch below the cock head.
OR - that portion of the underside of your cock just below the head that is most sensitive. I have no idea what the name of this technique is, maybe "backhand."  **There is a web site that tells you umpteen different ways to j/o. Using a sock. Banana peel. Watermelon.. I used the empty tube from a toilet tissue roll. Insert my flaccid cock into the tube and be sure it is near the bottom of your cock or your cock head will get scratched from the cardboard - unless you ooze lotsa lotsa lotsa cum. Kust stroke away, feels like someone else is jacking you. Any questions:  I will try to find the location of the methods to j/o.  email me  skinflutelover@live.com.....be sure you enter in the subject:  prepuce.com member.....OK....      00000008 00000005   Chad in Austin, TX

mike_123
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 11:45:51 PM »

anymore tips?

skinflutelover
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 09:56:50 AM »

Reading these posts reminded me of my earlier days. I am uncut and have fair amount of foreskin. I would play around with my cock and stroke it in many different ways. When I had precum start building up on the glans, I would grasp the base of my cock with my right hand thumb on top, and my right hand index finger underneath and 'milk' my cock from the base toward the glans. This would bring more precum to my glans. I would keep my foreskin covering my cock head and massage the precum around inside the foreskin. Then I would take my left hand, grasp the shaft of my cock, and push the lose skin on the shaft up toward the head, making the foreskiin
thicker on the glans. With my right hand, I would gently insert my right forefinger into the opening and gently move the tip of my finger around the glans spreading the
precum around. The slick friction around the glans and under the head would get me to cumming....  Still enjoy this technique. Any questions, email me.  wink

Silverbear1
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 03:42:45 PM »

A variation I like a lot (and has been moire exciting as i get older) is pulling back the foreskin as far as possible and holding it back at the base, then using LOTS of lube massage just the head with twisting around the rim of the glans - this usually starts the precum and I then switch to milking in upwards strokes with the right hand to bring up more pre-cum. By this time (like 20 minutes) I'm more than ready to bring my self to comming...which I then do by using both hands (again well lubed) with the forskin over the head massaging up/down with a firm grip and just at the point of cumming, pulling the skins back and forth over the head and when ejaculating pulling the skin right back - and let it gush out!

My very best foreplay is the lubed fingers massaging the head and frenum under the foreskin. I would never com to orgasm this way, but the erotic sensations are just awesome - and increases the sensitivity.  I realise that some of you who have hyper sensitive heads wouldn't find this enjoyable.

I too have tried the bananas, cucumber and with a condom on...all are fun variations.  The use of a TENS sounds interesting......mmm

intact
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 04:41:33 PM »

I pull my balls down so the skin on my penis is drawn taut and won't flip over the head anymore. Then I jerk off like a circumcised guy, with just a little bit of skin travel.

It's good as a variant.

mike_123
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2010, 04:37:00 PM »

I will try some of these new ones

anyone want to do them on cam together?

Mike_trucker@hotmail.com

Print  Pages 1 2
« previous next »
Jump to: