Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
July 23, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  showing off your foreskin
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3 4
Author
Topic: showing off your foreskin  (Read 36974 times)
UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2014, 04:02:08 PM »

Other than talking about and showing off my foreskin pictures here on Prepuce, I get to show it off at my local BDSM rubber and leather shop.  I like to visit this shop, look around and see what's new and exciting I can use on my foreskin and talk with the staff.  I noticed they use life like dildos to display some of their cock rings etc and that all of the dildos are circumcised.  I inquired about why they don't have or display any natural or intact dildos as I know there are a few out there that are cast with the foreskin covered.  Unfortunately they have not been able to replicate a fully functioning life like dildo with movable foreskin.  Anyways I purchased a cock casting kit to surprise them with a life casting of my erect cock and balls.  I was able to dip my erect cock into the mold while keeping my foreskin pulled forward.  It actually came out better than what I thought with lots of rose bud details at the tip.  I then went and purchased silicone paint and painted it.  The detail in the cast mixed with the skin color paint and a little gloss at the tip opening made it look like an identical replica with pre cum.

Now they have their one and only natural intact cock on display at the the front counter check out for all to see.  When I'm there, I love to ease drop on the conversations they have about it with their patrons.
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2014, 04:20:07 PM »

What a great story!

Uncut Guy

DavidJohns
Members Pictures

₫ 626.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to DavidJohns

Me when soft (several years ago)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2015, 06:11:00 AM »

Great story, man.  I know about trying to find intact dildos.  I have had one that has a moveable foreskin but it certainly doesn't look natural (but it's still kinda fun to work the "foreskin" back and forth!).  And I have seen others that look natural but, of course, don't have a foreskin that is moveable.  I guess only God/nature can make a perfect penis!

David Johns

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2015, 08:59:38 PM »

Great story, man.  I know about trying to find intact dildos.  I have had one that has a moveable foreskin but it certainly doesn't look natural (but it's still kinda fun to work the "foreskin" back and forth!).  And I have seen others that look natural but, of course, don't have a foreskin that is moveable.  I guess only God/nature can make a perfect penis!

You know those clone a willie kits aren't cheap!  I swear I got real lucky the first time as I have talked to a few people who have used it and they didn't have a foreskin they wanted to clone and still had difficulties.  Those that really wanted one had to go and buy a few before they got the result they wanted.

DavidJohns
Members Pictures

₫ 626.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to DavidJohns

Me when soft (several years ago)

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2015, 01:04:39 PM »

I'm happy to let my foreskin be seen, whether at urinals, in the locker room, or in public showers.  It's natural to have a foreskin!

David Johns

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2015, 10:01:58 AM »

Once I was shy to show off. Also becuase I used to wank with my cousin who was cut and always said I was not normal as I couldn't unhood my tip. Now I don't care. I show off everywhere. I always piss at urinals and never try to hide my foreskin.

You are normal, of course. It is your cousin who does not have a normal penis.

Uncut Guy

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2015, 06:20:03 PM »

I have had more action at my gym shower.  Mainly I get a lot of curious stares and guys checking me out.  I could tell the ones who are disgusted and those that are curious or want to hook up.  Mainly it's been curious circumcised married guys I end up going home with and the night ends up letting them check out and play with my foreskin.  Usually ends in them jacking me off but a few actually go further to suck on my foreskin and suck me off.  I have only seen a hand full of other uncut guys every now and then and they normally don't do eye contact or secretly clean themselves and hurry out of the showers.  Although I have my own foreskin I still have a fetish to hook up with other uncut guys but it rarely happens her in the US for me.

One day I saw a guy I have never seen before and he was definitely European looking and when I looked down saw the biggest fattest uncircumcised cock.  He was also completely shaved like me and we made eye contact.  I saw him a few more times and again we made eye contact and each time we seemed to go further with showing off our cocks to each other.  We took longer to soap up and wash our cocks in front of each other.  Then one day I saw him again but this time he wasn't making eye contact.  I waited until he turned around and when he did I got a quick look at his cock and saw that it was completely circumcised.

He confronted me in the parking lot and I found out he was his twin brother.  Long story short, the three of us did get together at their place to explore and play.

native tex
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2015, 03:50:12 AM »

Hot story...did the twins interact with each other, or just with you?  Did you get the story on why one was cut and one was left natural?   00000013

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2015, 11:17:12 PM »

The twins,... Both twins have always played with each other since they shared a room.  The cut twin is married and has three sons who where left intact.  the other has a girlfriend who he shares her with his cut brother and his wife does not know about it.  I was their first uncut guy to play together with them.  The cut brother has a foreskin fetish and the uncut brother always wanted to play with another uncut guy.  The cut brother was circumcised at birth and he was completely stripped of his foreskin and frenulum.  He has a very nice tight cut with no signs of any circ scar.  I guess the parents have decided or they have not told him why they had it done he never asked them.  What he lost his brother always shared his foreskin with him.

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2016, 12:20:53 PM »

My penis is whole and complete and works the way it is supposed to work, so I don't mind showing it off.

Uncut Guy

Print  Pages 1 2 3 4
« previous next »
Jump to: