Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Welcome To Prepuce.com!
An Online Foreskin Lovers Community.
Introducing our Newest Look!
September 18, 2018, 12:18:12 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  showing off your foreskin
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3 4
Author
Topic: showing off your foreskin  (Read 37058 times)
Silverbear1
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »

Showing off one's equipment is a personal choice.....and as a kid/teen/young adult I too was shy and preferred not to show off the cock, but as one matures and gets less shy, it's an erotic satisfying feeling - and is in a predominately cut environment, the uncut cock DOES get noticed...and some envious stares (chuckles)

Since that last post I have been in hospital for a week.... a ward of 4 guys shared a 'loo/shower' and it was amazing that each of the other 3 guys made sure they 'visited' the john when I wa having a towel off after a shower....and they in turn, made sure they exhibited their equipment (all cut I might add). One guy did have the boldness to comment on my intact cock and asked to touch it.  I said 'sure' and aside from touching he asked if he could move it up and back... I was hardly in a horny state but non-the-less it got 1/2 hard - to which he grinned.  He obviously told an other guy in the ward and a day later an other guy asked the same thing. By the time I left the ward, 2 of them made sure i had their name/phone number for having a 'coffee' later on. I haven't followed up yet, but one of the guys has phoned me and I have agreed to meet up in 2 weeks.  I find it amusing - but I wonder if most cut guys are curious about an intact cock and envious of them. We'll see how it goes....
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 05:52:08 PM by Silverbear1 » Logged

Hunter48
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 01:53:40 PM »

I am a long time nudist and lov to show off, even though I was one of a few who where uncut in HS and hated being different but now I lov it.

Besides loving to show off at nudist resorts, nude beaches, gyms, etc. to add additional attention I had my foresking pierced a few years ago which get me lots of attention and questions, did it hurt?  do i leave em in when I have sex?  etc?  I have never gotten negative response from anyone I have been naked in front of.

The piercings do add some nice extra stimultions as well.

dockerdad
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2009, 06:10:39 PM »

wink I show it every chance I get.  At pool parties I have even "demonstrated" to thosse who asked--- how it works
Lots of guys have never had that opportunity. I even let them touich it if they want, Yep---only touch.  Everyone is very complimentary and some even say they are envious and wish they could quickly restore their removed foreskin. They especially like the lack of need for lube when masturbating.

ucstr8
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2009, 06:26:41 AM »

I've always enjoyed showing mine and continue to do so.  In a mens room, as I take a leak, I'll stand back from the urinal so that it can be viewed.  Amazing how many will look over at my uncut johnson.  On the beach, or in a park, I freeball, so sometimes my unit peeks out of the leg opening, and if someone looks, fine, I don't have a problem with it.
Then again, I'm a bit of an exhibtionist. 

Bi_4skin_Licker
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 12:58:42 PM »

I would if I had one

homesparky
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2010, 02:54:25 AM »

Used to love showing mine off, but had to get cut due to a severe phimosis which other means had not cured.

conran
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2010, 06:03:22 AM »

Whenever I have the chance. But most guys I show it to are uncut too, so it's more about the cock in general than foreskin.

Scotskin
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2011, 02:37:49 PM »

DO YOU FLAUNT YOUR UNCIRCUMCISED COCK IN THE GYM SHOWER ROOM AND IN THE MENS ROOM AT THE URINAL AND LET OTHER MEN SEE WHAT A FORESKIN LOOKS LIKE, OR DO YOU TRY TO HIDE YOUR UNCUT MANHOOD?
I flaunt it and play with it every day in the gang shower at my gym. It gets a lot of attention!

conran
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2011, 06:24:44 PM »

DO YOU FLAUNT YOUR UNCIRCUMCISED COCK IN THE GYM SHOWER ROOM AND IN THE MENS ROOM AT THE URINAL AND LET OTHER MEN SEE WHAT A FORESKIN LOOKS LIKE, OR DO YOU TRY TO HIDE YOUR UNCUT MANHOOD?
I flaunt it and play with it every day in the gang shower at my gym. It gets a lot of attention!

That sounds pretty hot!

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2013, 07:56:57 AM »

I am proud of my foreskin. When I go up to a urinal in a public place, I pull my foreskin out to its fullest extent while peeing so that it is clearly visible to anyone who cares to look.

Uncut Guy

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2013, 07:19:40 PM »

When I am at a urinal, I let my overhang stick out and I pee through it. I am not ashamed of my foreskin.

Uncut Guy

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2013, 08:20:03 AM »

When I have occasion to urinate at a trough urinal, as I pull my penis out, I tug the foreskin out to make sure that it is at its full length and clearly visible. I then pee through my foreskin without retracting.

I like everyone to know that my foreskin is intact!

Uncut Guy

UC75
Members Pictures

₫ 1340.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UC75

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2014, 10:53:57 AM »

I haven't got the guts to do that, really.  I'm a shy person in general, and I've always hid my foreskin from others.  Happy as I am to have it, I'm still more than a little embarassed to show it.  For whatever reason I'm afraid the other person would think less of me, or that I'm gross.  But maybe that's something I should try and overcome, hm?  Everybody here seems so proud and eager to show it off, it sounds, frankly, exciting and erotic and makes me want to do it.

Actually.. and I'm really not a nut-case, I swear... but actually, I've had recurring dreams about this exact subject, due to the environment I grew up in, intact-cocks were "gross" and somewhat taboo, I've grown up actually afraid of someone seeing it, or finding out I am the way I am.  It's weird, I never put that into words before now, but I am actually afraid of other people seeing it.  And that makes me a little sad, and I'm not sure how to fix that.

It is sad to feel that way because most of the males on Earth (about 70 percent) have foreskins.

Uncut Guy

UCEDHM40
Members Pictures

₫ 1712.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to UCEDHM40

shaved and uncut with foreskin fetish!

UCEDHM40
View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2014, 09:06:06 PM »

I was shy until I met the right person who helped me overcome my fears and or embarrassments.  I was on the verge of going in to get a circumcision.  The appointment was made but then I met someone who made me understand and appreciate what I have.  I think it helps if you have support or someone who is proud of what you have and not embarrassed to tell the whole world.  Any chance she gets she tells her friends all about it.  This has led to some show and tell and she doesn't hesitate to share when the right opportunity comes around.  Look for some of my stories I have shared on this site (houseboat trip with friends).  They may seem fiction but they are all true personal accounts.

native tex
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2014, 05:34:40 AM »

Proud to show off my natural meat.  Never had a negative reaction.

Print  Pages 1 2 3 4
« previous next »
Jump to: