Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
June 22, 2018, 08:43:33 PM
+  Prepuce.com - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Stories
| |-+  Adult Foreskin Stories
| | |-+  showing off your foreskin
Advanced search

Pages 1 2 3 4
Author
Topic: showing off your foreskin  (Read 36959 times)
fskin
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 11:49:56 AM »

I was in Knoxville a few years ago. The stadium had a very large men's room with troth urinals in an s-shape.

I went up to the troth in a corner facing two drunk young men. One guy pointed down and said "Look at the cap on that one."

I didn't have a hat on by the way. biglaugh
------------------------------------------
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
--------------------------------------

fskin
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 01:24:33 PM »

Whenever cut status comes up, I pipe up and inform anyone of my status. If they doubt me, I am quite quick to whip mine out and show them.

unkutstud
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 09:18:39 AM »

EVERY CHANCE I GET!! I LOVE TO GO INTO A MENS ROOM ESPECIALLY A OPEN TROUGH URINAL AND PULL MY 6 INCH LIMP UNCIRCUMCISED COCK OUT WITH MY 1/2 INCH OVERHANG OF FORESKIN AND NOT SKIN MYSELF BACK AND WATCH ALL THE OTHER MEN PEEK AT MY UNCUT COCK AS I PISS!! I ALWAYS WALK AROUND THE GYM SHOWER ROOM NAKED AS MUCH AS POSSABLE TO SHOW OFF MY BIG UNCUT COCK AND SHAVED SACK AND TRIMMED BUSH!! I GET ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS ON MY FORESKIN FROM ALL THE CUT MEN! I WILL PULL MY FORESKIN OPEN WITH BOTH MY HAND AND PULL MY FORESKIN AND STREACH IT TO SHOW OTHER MEN WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE A LONG FORESKIN AND I ALWAYS GET ALOT OF STARES WHEN I DO THIS FROM THE OTHER MEN IN THE LOCKER ROOM!! EVAN WHEN I SHAVE MY SACK AND ASS CRACK IN THE SHOWER WHEN I GET A BONER FROM PULLING MY FORESKIN UP TO SHAVE UNDER MY COCK MY FORESKIN STILL COVERS MY COCK HEAD AND WHEN I LET MY 8 INCH BONE LOOSE THEN I REALLY GET THE STARING FROM THE OTHER MEN! I LOVE TO SHOW OFF MY NATURAL SKINNED COCK!

mytoy2
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 06:19:48 PM »

DO YOU FLAUNT YOUR UNCIRCUMCISED COCK IN THE GYM SHOWER ROOM AND IN THE MENS ROOM AT THE URINAL AND LET OTHER MEN SEE WHAT A FORESKIN LOOKS LIKE, OR DO YOU TRY TO HIDE YOUR UNCUT MANHOOD?

love to show it.. even went to a NUDIST RESRT TO SHOW IT OFF TO GIRLS AND GUYS!!!

dALE

hunglee
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 02:47:24 PM »

I have always been proud to show off my 9" uncut cock and nice foreskin. I love standing at the urinals and peel my foreskin back and forth and wait for guys next to me look over and check out my enlarging cock as I slowly pull back the foreskin on my thick bulbous cockhead. Guys are usually pretty interested in watching as I give a great cock show at mensrooms and in the showers at the gym I will slowly clean under my foreskin for a long time and usually get quite a few guys stopping to get a good look at my enlarging cock with my foreskin pulled back and forth and soap it up real good then reach down to my balls, and even up into my asshole to soap it up real good and my uncut cock starts to bob up and down as it fills up and turns red and the veins start pulsing out all along the thickening shaft. I have even had a few guys at the gym and in the steam rooms want to watch me give them a little jack off session with my long 9" uncut cock. I have been proud of my uncut cock ever since I was a teenager and learned how to jack it off from my brothers best friend who showed me how to do it.

Krymsonyte
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2008, 01:53:10 AM »

I love the humiliation of showing my small, uncircumcised dick.  My little brown dick needs to have its dirty foreskin cut off!

pauli57
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 04:09:13 AM »

I show mine off at every opportunity, the changing room at work is a favourite place but I'll get it out antwhere

Paulie

dockerdad
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2008, 06:13:13 PM »

stretch

Want to have a laugh? Once when swimming nude with a group of guys, a few (who were cut) asked about my foreskin.
 So I asked them if they would like to see how it worked- for themselves.  It was very "scientific". They did -and said "How cheated they felt that something was taken from them without their permission" I'v learned that one of them is restoring his.  He says he's got increased sensations there now.

DAD

mytoy2
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 06:36:12 AM »

I used to hate to be different, i e uncut but now I love it and realise how stupid it is to circumcise withoout a medical problem ..so now I love to show it off.  I guess I am making up for all those years I used to keep it skinned back to try to look circumcised!!

Dale

homesparky
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2008, 08:53:19 AM »

Always have loved to show off my cock.
Most guys here in the UK are uncut so it is not unusual, but it is surprising how many guys are cock shy, even in a guys only environment, makes me wonder what are they trying to hide.
Mark

mytoy2
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »

i LOVE TO SHOW MINE OFF BECAUSE US UNCIRCUMCISED GUYS REALLY DO HAVE THE NORMAL PENIS AND THE CUT GUYS HAVE THE ABMORMAL PENISES.  i LOVE A LEGAL CHANCE TO SHOW IT , LIKE TO A NEW DOCTOR, OR AT HEALTH CLUB ETC

dALE

intact
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 10:54:12 AM »

I went to a co-ed spa in Germany. Lots of steam rooms and pools.

Thing was, all the guys were uncut, too. Nobody noticed me.  00000013

uncut4u
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 09:16:04 AM »

I am in the USA where 90% are cut. Whenever I take a pee and there is another guy there, and I finish, I flick my wrist quickly a few times as in shaking off the last few drops, and this makes a nice loud slapping sound with my foreskin. I pack it away, and walk off proudly, leaving the others to think what they will.

Silverbear1
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2008, 04:02:15 PM »

HeHe..yes I do the same as uncut4u, when shaking out the last few drops the loose foreskin makes a distinctive slapping sound as I am  pulling away from the urinal - wow! does it get attention and some stares before putting away my uncut.  A couple times outside i have had approaches from guys asking what I'd done..chuckles..yeah it's a harmless way to show off..

Viridian22
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 11:50:18 PM »

I haven't got the guts to do that, really.  I'm a shy person in general, and I've always hid my foreskin from others.  Happy as I am to have it, I'm still more than a little embarassed to show it.  For whatever reason I'm afraid the other person would think less of me, or that I'm gross.  But maybe that's something I should try and overcome, hm?  Everybody here seems so proud and eager to show it off, it sounds, frankly, exciting and erotic and makes me want to do it.

Actually.. and I'm really not a nut-case, I swear... but actually, I've had recurring dreams about this exact subject, due to the environment I grew up in, intact-cocks were "gross" and somewhat taboo, I've grown up actually afraid of someone seeing it, or finding out I am the way I am.  It's weird, I never put that into words before now, but I am actually afraid of other people seeing it.  And that makes me a little sad, and I'm not sure how to fix that.

Print  Pages 1 2 3 4
« previous next »
Jump to: