- Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
  Home    Help    Gallery    Movies    Mugshots    Tommy's Blog    Videos    Search    Calendar    Login    Register  
News : Announcing the Opening of Gay Cyber Chat! A great Chatting community with state-of-the-art chat system and great community website. Visit them Today! - Click Here!
March 24, 2018, 11:29:04 AM
+ - Online Foreskin & Penis Lovers Community
|-+  Foreskin Politics
| |-+  Uncut Principles
| | |-+  Circumcision and HIV
Advanced search

Pages 1
Topic: Circumcision and HIV  (Read 2419 times)
« on: December 03, 2008, 03:46:27 PM »

What are people's opinions about using circumcision as a preventative measure against HIV?

I personally beleive the studies are flawed and I think its a bunch of crap....
All exclusive Foreskin Videos and Pictures Click Here!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 03:16:55 PM »

Yes, if you believed there is any connection between HIV and the status of your prick - one would have to believe that the tooth-fairy will turn your pumpkin into a horse-drawn carriage. Seriously, the last African B.S 'research' echoed loudly in the world, was such a flawed program that to call it a valid study is a travesty of what is regarded as
valid double blind research.  That program echoed several researchers personal 'agendas' - to make a name for themselves - and the issue of AIDs/HIV was a great 'headliner' subject. I noticed that it was picked up by the USA press and every champion of mutilation of infant children used it as a rallying point. There is no valid scientific connection between the reduction of HIV/AIDs and circumcision.
Members Pictures

₫ 250.00 skins

View Inventory
Send Money to scoop

loves uncuts Scoop here

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 04:24:43 AM »

hello    all    I  know   this   topic  of  circ  and   HIV  been  kicked  around  a  lot   and   my  feelings   on  the   subject  are  its  all  to  make  money  for  the   doctors .    It  could   even  go  as  far  as  the  companies  that  sell  the   tools   the  clamps   etc     equipment   to  do  circumcisions     and  i  am  sure     they  will  make  some  cash  as  well  on  this    .  Its  a  scare  tactic   to  if  we  can  produce  males   who   cannot  produce that  means   less   children   and  that  in  it  self  is  a  goal of  the  new  world  order .   brain  Wash  the  public  into  believing  its  healthier   cut .     I  dont  buy  it    at  all    and  with  the  new    health director  the  US  president  put  into  office   he  is  pro  circ  we  are  in  for  a  long   haul  to  try  and    change   the  minds of   those  out  there   .  I   scared  they  will    even  change  the   thoughts  of  those  in  the  UK   who  have  been   uncut  since  1962   if  aids  were the  case  there  they  be  like   Africa   where  whole  countries    who  circ   have  aids  .  If   you  wish  to  help    look  it  up    do  it  thru  the    laws   we   can  get  our   reps    to  change     get  doctors   to   do  a   real  test  to  prove  its  the  other  way  around     foreskins   prevent  aids     Scoop 

Hello  scoop here. GWM, 40 ish looking   but am 59  yrs  old.  med  build 5'7"tall 160 #  brown/brown / silver  starting  in. cock stats   soft  about  1-2 " hard 7"  uncut  with a  large cock  head  and  a huge piss  slit  that 3/4 in long , phimoses A+.
Print  Pages 1
« previous next »
Jump to: